10/1/12

Studio Tour Video Tour #2 - Sarah Frances Hardy

Hi all! First off, I hope everyone had a blast at the Sketch Crawl on Saturday. I can't wait to hear about it, and maybe see some pictures . . . anyone? anyone?

Ahh . . . here they are. Scroll down to the post underneath this one!

Next, I'd like to welcome all of you to my workspace through this short video tour of my studio. It's a bit lived-in and cluttered, but it's mine.

Enjoy!!








To see our first video of the fabulously organized Elizabeth Dulemba's workspace, click here. Stay tuned--we're making these tours a regular feature on our Southern Breeze Illustrator's Corner!

Sarah Frances

10 comments:

  1. Awesome working space Sarah Frances! Thanks for sharing! :) e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space fits my image of you very well, so thank you. :) I, too, love that lightbulb head sculpture. Art for everyone! Thanks for sharing, SF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to get a tour of your workspace. I love the heart pine floors from your old house :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin LOVE it! Me and my hubby watched this together (as we are plotting a future separate space for me to work :) I love all the SF history that makes up your studio! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun. I watched yours and Elizabeth's and I LOVED them both equally! They're so...so... Just SO artistic! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Always fun to see another's workspace, especially such a sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it! I love these studio tours because it is important to see what inspires illustrators and writers as they work. Love that you showed us the things close to your heart, your quilt, pine flooring, pictures and most of all the talking Tim Gun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great tour, Sarah Frances! Love it. Especially enjoyed the Underwood typewriter, of course, especially as it came from your family, and that wonderful blanket Irene and Pat conjured up. How fun to see your creative space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your workspace. It is always interesting to see what inspires other artists and authors. Love all the pieces of your past combined in this space.

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your name!